Nursing Home Address
Fort Stockton, Texas 79735
Fort Stockton Nursing Center in Fort Stockton Texas has a 52% occupancy rate with 62 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Fort Stockton Nursing Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 18 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 12 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Fort Stockton Nursing Center had 8 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Fort Stockton, TX:
- The Parks Methodist Retirement Village
- Lakeside Rehabilitation and Care Center
- Buena Vida Nursing and Rehab
- Deerings Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Heritage Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Mildred & Shirley L Garrison Geriatric Education A
- Mabee Health Care Center
- Southern Specialty Rehab and Nursing
- The Plaza
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Fort Stockton Nursing Center: