Nursing Home Address
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma 74434
Fort Gibson Nursing Home in Fort Gibson Oklahoma has a 80% occupancy rate with 53 residents using its 66 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Fort Gibson Nursing Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 37 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 39 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and 3 complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Fort Gibson Nursing Home had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Fort Gibson, OK:
- Briarwood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Maplewood Care Center
- Bellevue Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Forest Hills Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- North Park Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Fort Gibson Nursing Home: