Nursing Home Address
Fairfield, Texas 75840
Fairfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Fairfield Texas has a 72% occupancy rate with 73 residents using its 101 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Fairfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 29 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Fairfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center had 9 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Fairfield, TX:
- Live Oak
- Colonial Oaks Guest Care
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Park Manor of Westchase
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Legend Oaks Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Fairfield Nursing & Rehabilitation Center: