Nursing Home Address
Sidney, Ohio 45365
Fair Haven Shelby County in Sidney Ohio has a 92% occupancy rate with 123 residents using its 134 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a County Government run nursing home.
Fair Haven Shelby County has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 46 minutes compared to the Ohio state nursing home average of 44 minutes. They had 10 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OH average of 11 and complaints compared to the OH average of 3. Fair Haven Shelby County had 8 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Ohio state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Sidney, OH:
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Marycrest Manor
- Boulevard Health Center
- Cherrywood Nursing and Living
- Marywood Nursing Care Center
- Evergreen Health & Living Center
- Superior Woods Healthcare Center
- Heartland Health Care Center
- Heartland Health Care Center-Oakland
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Fair Haven Shelby County: