Nursing Home Address
Newark, Delaware 19713
Exceptional Care For Children in Newark Delaware has a 100% occupancy rate with 21 residents using its 21 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Exceptional Care For Children has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 274 minutes compared to the Delaware state nursing home average of 68 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the DE average of 20 and 2 complaints compared to the DE average of 5. Exceptional Care For Children had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Delaware state nursing home average of 24.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Newark, DE:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Exceptional Care for Children: