Nursing Home Address
Espanola, New Mexico 87532
Espanola Valley Nursing & Rehab Center in Espanola New Mexico has a 64% occupancy rate with 77 residents using its 120 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Espanola Valley Nursing & Rehab Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 25 minutes compared to the New Mexico state nursing home average of 53 minutes. They had 12 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NM average of 12 and 9 complaints compared to the NM average of 6. Espanola Valley Nursing & Rehab Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the New Mexico state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Espanola, NM:
- Rio Rancho Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Las Palomas Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Ladera Care and Rehabilitation Center
- St Theresa Healthcare and Rehab Center
- Princeton Place
- The Montebello On Academy
- Paloma Blanca Health and Rehabilitation
- Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- Good Samaritan Society - Manzano Del Sol
- Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Espanola Valley Nursing & Rehab Center: