Nursing Home Address
Huron, Ohio 44839
Erie County Care Facility in Huron Ohio has a 72% occupancy rate with 115 residents using its 160 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a County Government run nursing home.
Erie County Care Facility has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 24 minutes compared to the Ohio state nursing home average of 44 minutes. They had 10 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OH average of 11 and complaints compared to the OH average of 3. Erie County Care Facility had 12 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Ohio state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Huron, OH:
- Marycrest Manor
- Autumn Woods Residential Health
- Boulevard Health Center
- Cherrywood Nursing and Living
- Marywood Nursing Care Center
- Evergreen Health & Living Center
- Superior Woods Healthcare Center
- Heartland Health Care Center
- Heartland Health Care Center-Oakland
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Erie County Care Facility: