Nursing Home Address
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Episcopal Church Home in Louisville Kentucky has a 83% occupancy rate with 116 residents using its 139 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Episcopal Church Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 55 minutes compared to the Kentucky state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 7 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KY average of 9 and complaints compared to the KY average of 3. Episcopal Church Home had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Kentucky state nursing home average of 10.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Louisville, KY:
- Carmel Health & Living Community
- Homestead Nursing Center
- Northpoint/Lexington Healthcare Center
- Oaklawn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Bethany Village
- Mercy Franciscan at West Park
- The Sanctuary at Wilmington Place
- The Manor
- Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Episcopal Church Home: