Nursing Home Address
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
Edmond Health Care Center in Edmond Oklahoma has a 51% occupancy rate with 56 residents using its 109 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Edmond Health Care Center has an average registered nurse per resident per day of 26 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 23 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and 2 complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Edmond Health Care Center had 14 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Edmond, OK:
- The Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village
- Garland Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Edmond Health Care Center: