Nursing Home Address
Smyrna, Delaware 19977
Delaware Hospital Chronically in Smyrna Delaware has a 49% occupancy rate with 194 residents using its 397 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a State Government run nursing home.
Delaware Hospital Chronically has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 65 minutes compared to the Delaware state nursing home average of 68 minutes. They had 27 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the DE average of 20 and 40 complaints compared to the DE average of 5. Delaware Hospital Chronically had 15 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Delaware state nursing home average of 24.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Smyrna, DE:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Ozanam Hall of Queens Nursing
- Meadowbrook Care Center
- Affinity Skilled Living and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Delaware Hospital Chronically: