Nursing Home Address
Wimberley, Texas 78676
Deer Creek Of Wimberley in Wimberley Texas has a 78% occupancy rate with 95 residents using its 122 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Deer Creek Of Wimberley has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 38 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 0 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Deer Creek Of Wimberley had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Wimberley, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
- The Woodlands Healthcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Deer Creek of Wimberley: