Nursing Home Address
Fulton, Mississippi 38843
Daniel Health Care in Fulton Mississippi has a 96% occupancy rate with 125 residents using its 130 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Daniel Health Care has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 38 minutes compared to the Mississippi state nursing home average of 43 minutes. They had 5 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the MS average of 8 and complaints compared to the MS average of 3. Daniel Health Care had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Mississippi state nursing home average of 10.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Fulton, MS:
- Fair Haven Retirement Center
- Saint Martin's in the Pines
- Lakeland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Primacy Healthcare and Rehab
- The Health Center at Richland Place
- Quince Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Spring Gate Rehab & Healthcare Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Greenhills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Daniel Health Care: