Nursing Home Address
Dunedin, Florida 34698
Cross Terrace Rehabilitation Center in Dunedin Florida has a 63% occupancy rate with 65 residents using its 104 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Cross Terrace Rehabilitation Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 49 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 2 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Cross Terrace Rehabilitation Center had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Dunedin, FL:
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Parkway Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
- Southpoint Terrace
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Cross Terrace Rehabilitation Center: