Nursing Home Address
Woodstock, Virginia 22664
Consulate Health Care in Woodstock Virginia has a 99% occupancy rate with 87 residents using its 88 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Consulate Health Care has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 25 minutes compared to the Virginia state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 12 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VA average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the VA average of 5. Consulate Health Care had 11 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Virginia state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Woodstock, VA:
- Capitol Hill Nursing Center
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Little Flower Manor
- Fairfax Nursing Center
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Burke Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Consulate Health Care:
Previously known as:
Tandem Healthcare Of Woodstock