Nursing Home Address
Windsor, Virginia 23487
Consulate Health Care in Windsor Virginia has a 98% occupancy rate with 112 residents using its 114 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Consulate Health Care has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 28 minutes compared to the Virginia state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 11 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VA average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the VA average of 5. Consulate Health Care had 1 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Virginia state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Windsor, VA:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Consulate Health Care:
Previously known as:
Tandem Healthcare Of Windsor