Nursing Home Address
Montclair, California 91763
Community Extended Care Hospital in Montclair California has a 80% occupancy rate with 112 residents using its 140 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Community Extended Care Hospital has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 53 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 43 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Community Extended Care Hospital had 19 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Montclair, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- The Heights of Summerlin
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Community Extended Care Hospital: