Nursing Home Address
Nespelem, Washington 99155
Colville Tribal Convalescent Center in Nespelem Washington has a 64% occupancy rate with 28 residents using its 44 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Federal Government run nursing home.
Colville Tribal Convalescent Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 28 minutes compared to the Washington state nursing home average of 66 minutes. They had 23 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the WA average of 12 and complaints compared to the WA average of 3. Colville Tribal Convalescent Center had 21 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is worse than the Washington state nursing home average of 13.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Nespelem, WA:
- Ballard Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Mercer Island Care & Rehab Center
- Manor Care of Tacoma Wa
- Manor Care Health Services
- The Springs at Pacific Regent
- Ida Culver House Broadview Ncc
- North Creek Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Foss Home & Village
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing
- Mission Healthcare
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Colville Tribal Convalescent Center: