Nursing Home Address
Richmond, Virginia 23220
Children's Hospital in Richmond Virginia has a 83% occupancy rate with 39 residents using its 47 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Children's Hospital has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 172 minutes compared to the Virginia state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 1 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the VA average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the VA average of 5. Children's Hospital had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Virginia state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Richmond, VA:
- Bel Air Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heritage Harbour Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North of Raleigh
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Children's Hospital: