Nursing Home Address
Port Charlotte, Florida 33980
Charlotte Harbor Healthcare in Port Charlotte Florida has a 84% occupancy rate with 151 residents using its 180 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Charlotte Harbor Healthcare has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 42 minutes compared to the Florida state nursing home average of 41 minutes. They had 11 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the FL average of 13 and complaints compared to the FL average of 3. Charlotte Harbor Healthcare had 3 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Florida state nursing home average of 16.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Port Charlotte, FL:
- Wilton Manors Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Valencia Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center
- John Knox Village Medical Center
- Palm Terrace
- Bayshore Pointe Nursing and Rehab Center
- Parkway Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Oakbridge Healthcare Center
- Boynton Beach Rehabilitation Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Hunters Creek Nursing and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Charlotte Harbor Healthcare: