Nursing Home Address
Mount Airy, North Carolina 27030
Central Continuing Care in Mount Airy North Carolina has a 95% occupancy rate with 114 residents using its 120 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Central Continuing Care has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 37 minutes compared to the North Carolina state nursing home average of 45 minutes. They had 1 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the NC average of 9 and complaints compared to the NC average of 3. Central Continuing Care had 2 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the North Carolina state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Mount Airy, NC:
- Blumenthal Jewish Nursing & Rehab Center
- Mayview Convalescent Center
- Sunnybrook Healthcare & Rehab
- Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Rex Rehab & Nursing Care Center
- Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberland
- Blue Ridge Health Care Center
- Universal Health Care/North
- Westport Health Center
- Unihealth Post-Acute Care
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Central Continuing Care: