Nursing Home Address
Russellville, Alabama 35653
Burns Nursing Home in Russellville Alabama has a 79% occupancy rate with 45 residents using its 57 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Burns Nursing Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 43 minutes compared to the Alabama state nursing home average of 39 minutes. They had 3 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the AL average of 10 and complaints compared to the AL average of 4. Burns Nursing Home had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Alabama state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Russellville, AL:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center of Marietta
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Canton
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Burns Nursing Home:
- Florence Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypress Cove Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Cottage of the Shoals Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Terrace Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Glenwood Healthcare
We found 4 nursing homes with names similar to Burns Nursing Home
Previously known as:
Burns Nursing Home, Inc.