Nursing Home Address
Topeka, Kansas 66611
Brewster Health Center in Topeka Kansas has a 99% occupancy rate with 78 residents using its 79 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Brewster Health Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 58 minutes compared to the Kansas state nursing home average of 46 minutes. They had 0 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the KS average of 19 and 2 complaints compared to the KS average of 4. Brewster Health Center had 4 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Kansas state nursing home average of 20.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Topeka, KS:
- Villa St Francis
- ManorCare Health Services
- Shawnee Gardens Healthcare & Rehab Center
- New Mark Care Center
- Riverside Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Monterey Park Nursing Center
- Garden Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Brewster Health Center: