Nursing Home Address
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
Bradford Village in Edmond Oklahoma has a 85% occupancy rate with 104 residents using its 122 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Bradford Village has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 23 minutes compared to the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 26 minutes. They had 27 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the OK average of 16 and 18 complaints compared to the OK average of 4. Bradford Village had 14 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Oklahoma state nursing home average of 19.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Edmond, OK:
- The Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village
- Garland Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Bradford Village: