Nursing Home Address
Madison, South Dakota 57042
Bethel Lutheran Home in Madison South Dakota has a 100% occupancy rate with 59 residents using its 59 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Bethel Lutheran Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 55 minutes compared to the South Dakota state nursing home average of 49 minutes. They had 2 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the SD average of 10 and complaints compared to the SD average of 12. Bethel Lutheran Home had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the South Dakota state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Madison, SD:
- Walker Methodist Health Center
- Golden Living Center - Hillcrest
- Golden Living Center - St Louis Park Plaza
- North Ridge Care Center
- Maranatha Care Center
- St Therese Home
- Montclair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nebraska Skilled Nursing & Rehab
- Alegent Health Immanuel Fontenelle Home
- Brookestone Village
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Bethel Lutheran Home: