Nursing Home Address
League City, Texas 77573
Baywind Village Convalescent Center in League City Texas has a 85% occupancy rate with 109 residents using its 128 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Baywind Village Convalescent Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 80 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 33 minutes. They had 3 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and 1 complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Baywind Village Convalescent Center had 11 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is equal to the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near League City, TX:
- Oakmont Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center of Ka
- Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Heartland Health Care Center at Willowbrook
- First Colony Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Baywind Village Convalescent Center: