Nursing Home Address
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Batesville Healthcare Center in Batesville Arkansas has a 55% occupancy rate with 82 residents using its 150 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Batesville Healthcare Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 16 minutes compared to the Arkansas state nursing home average of 29 minutes. They had 22 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the AR average of 17 and 1 complaints compared to the AR average of 5. Batesville Healthcare Center had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Arkansas state nursing home average of 15.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Batesville, AR:
- Briarwood Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- James River Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Magnolia Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Primacy Healthcare and Rehab
- Quince Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Grace Healthcare
- Spring Gate Rehab & Healthcare Center
- The Kings Daughters and Sons
- Applingwood Health Care Center
- The Neighborhoods at Quail Creek
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Batesville Healthcare Center: