Nursing Home Address
Portland, Maine 04102
Barron Center in Portland Maine has a 94% occupancy rate with 205 residents using its 219 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a City Government run nursing home.
Barron Center has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 45 minutes compared to the Maine state nursing home average of 64 minutes. They had 1 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the ME average of 15 and 1 complaints compared to the ME average of 3. Barron Center had 7 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Maine state nursing home average of 14.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Portland, ME:
- Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Seal Rock Health Care
- Lexington Health Care Center
- Clifton Rehabilitation Nursing Center
- Wilmington Health Care Center
- Wingate at Silver Lake Rehab & Skilled Nursing Residence
- Somerset Ridge
- Pleasant Valley Nursing Center
- Kent Regency Center
- Oak Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Barron Center: