Nursing Home Address
Waycross, Georgia 31502
Baptist Village in Waycross Georgia has a 93% occupancy rate with 237 residents using its 254 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a Non Profit nursing home.
Baptist Village has a below average registered nurse per resident per day of 29 minutes compared to the Georgia state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the GA average of 19 and complaints compared to the GA average of 3. Baptist Village had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Georgia state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Waycross, GA:
- Palm Garden of Ocala
- Palm Garden of Gainesville
- East Orlando Health & Rehab Center
- Lake Bennett Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Woodlands Care Center of Alachua County
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Baptist Village:
- Folkston Park Care and Rehabilitation Center
- Clinch Healthcare Center
- Appling Nursing and Rehabilitation Pavilion
- Satilla Care Center
- Bayview Nursing Home
We found 1 nursing home with names similar to Baptist Village
Previously known as:
Baptist Village, Inc.