Nursing Home Address
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15227
Baldwin Health Center in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania has a 96% occupancy rate with 192 residents using its 200 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Baldwin Health Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 72 minutes compared to the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 55 minutes. They had 14 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the PA average of 11 and complaints compared to the PA average of 3. Baldwin Health Center had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Pennsylvania state nursing home average of 9.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Pittsburgh, PA:
- Capitol Hill Nursing Center
- Carroll Manor Nursing & Rehab
- Glen Burnie Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Fairfax Nursing Center
- Commonwealth Health & Rehab Center
- Burke Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Greenspring Village
- Gainesville Health and Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Baldwin Health Center: