Nursing Home Address
Riverside, California 92505
Arlington Gardens Care Center in Riverside California has a 82% occupancy rate with 23 residents using its 28 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Arlington Gardens Care Center has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 58 minutes compared to the California state nursing home average of 50 minutes. They had 14 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the CA average of 18 and complaints compared to the CA average of 3. Arlington Gardens Care Center had 6 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the California state nursing home average of 22.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Riverside, CA:
- La Paloma Healthcare Center
- Magnolia Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
- La Jolla Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Balboa Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- California Healthcare & Rehab
- Heritage Rehabilitation Center
- Sunnyside Nursing Center
- The Heights of Summerlin
- Westlake Health Care Center
- Canyon Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Arlington Gardens Care Center: