Nursing Home Address
Albertville, Alabama 35950
Albertville Nursing Home in Albertville Alabama has a 97% occupancy rate with 155 residents using its 159 beds. They are not part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Albertville Nursing Home has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 54 minutes compared to the Alabama state nursing home average of 40 minutes. They had 4 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the AL average of 10 and 2 complaints compared to the AL average of 4. Albertville Nursing Home had 5 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Alabama state nursing home average of 8.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Albertville, AL:
- Manor Care Rehabilitation Center
- Lafayette Nursing & Rehab Center
- The Oaks at Limestone
- Woodstock Nursing & Rehab Center
- Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center
- A.G. Rhodes Home, Inc - Cobb
- Lake City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Canton Nursing Center
- Millennium Nursing & Rehab Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Albertville Nursing Home: