Nursing Home Address
Abilene, Texas 79606
Abilene Regional Medical Center Skilled Nursing Unit in Abilene Texas has a 48% occupancy rate with 12 residents using its 25 beds. They are part of a multiple nursing home ownership and are a For Profit nursing home.
Abilene Regional Medical Center Skilled Nursing Unit has an above average registered nurse per resident per day of 193 minutes compared to the Texas state nursing home average of 31 minutes. They had 3 deficiencies in its past 2 state inspections compared to the TX average of 13 and complaints compared to the TX average of 4. Abilene Regional Medical Center Skilled Nursing Unit had 0 fire safety deficiencies in the past 2 state inspections which is better than the Texas state nursing home average of 11.
Top searched Nursing Homes near Abilene, TX:
- The Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Mckinney Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
- The Village
- Garland Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Woodridge Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Keller Oaks Healthcare Center
- Winters Park Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Kindred Healthcare and Rehabilitation
- The Plaza
- Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Heatlhcare Center
We found 5 nursing homes nearby Abilene Regional Medical Center Skilled Nursing Unit: