Orthopedic Surgeons in Torrington (WY)
Community Hospital Cah
2000 Campbell Dr
Torrington, WY 82240
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Torrington, WY Orthopedic Surgeon Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in Torrington, WY:
Orthopedic Surgeons in Torrington
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in Torrington, WY
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Torrington have disciplinary actions
- Orthopedic Surgeons in Torrington, WY have practiced medicine for an average of 37 years.
Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons nearby Torrington