Allergists and Immunologists in Wyoming (WY)
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.
Health Tools & Offers
Wyoming Doctor Info
Allergists and Immunologists in Wyoming
- There are 2 Allergists and Immunologists in Wyoming
- Wyoming Allergists and Immunologists practice in 1 other specialties
- None of the Allergists and Immunologists in Wyoming have disciplinary actions
Popular Wyoming Cities with Allergists and Immunologists