Orthopedic Surgeons in Wisconsin (WI)
|Fond du Lac||Franklin|
|Platteville||Prairie du Chien|
|Portage||Prairie du Sac|
|Sauk City||St Croix Falls|
- There are 520 Orthopedic Surgeons in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Orthopedic Surgeons practice in 19 other specialties
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Wisconsin have disciplinary actions
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.