Allergists and Immunologists in Wisconsin
- There are 86 Allergists and Immunologists in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Allergists and Immunologists practice in 12 other specialties
- None of the Allergists and Immunologists in Wisconsin have disciplinary actions
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.