Neurologists in Logan (WV)
77 Hospital Dr
Logan, WV 25601
2235 E Pershing St
Salem, OH 44460
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
Logan, WV Neurologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Neurologists in Logan, WV:
Neurologists in Logan
- There are 1 Neurologists in Logan, WV
- None of the Neurologists in Logan have disciplinary actions
Cities with Neurologists nearby Logan