Hematologists in West Virginia (WV)
Health Tools & Offers
West Virginia Doctor Info
Hematologists in West Virginia
- There are 31 Hematologists in West Virginia
- West Virginia Hematologists practice in 9 other specialties
- 1 of the Hematologists in West Virginia have disciplinary actions
Popular West Virginia Cities with Hematologists
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.