Neurologists in Issaquah (WA)
Lake Sammamish Sleep Center
2005 NW Sammamish Rd
Issaquah, WA 98027
Swedish Neurology - Issaquah
751 NE Blakely Dr
Issaquah, WA 98029
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
- There are 2 Neurologists in Issaquah, WA
- None of the Neurologists in Issaquah have disciplinary actions
- 3 Neurologists that practice in Issaquah also practice in 3 other cities
- Neurologists in Issaquah, WA have practiced medicine for an average of 24 years.