Otolaryngologists in Chantilly (VA)
Head & Neck Surgery
3700 Joseph Siewick Dr
Chantilly, VA 20151
- An otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, nose, throat, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems and related structures of the head and neck.
- An otolaryngologist diagnoses and provides medical and/or surgical therapy or prevention of diseases, allergies, neoplasms, deformities, disorders and/or injuries of the ears, nose, sinuses, throat, respiratory and upper alimentary systems, face, jaws, and the other head and neck systems. Head and neck oncology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and the treatment of disorders of hearing and voice are fundamental areas of expertise.
- An otolaryngologist who treats diseases of the ear and temporal bone, including disorders of hearing and balance. The additional training in otology and neurotology emphasizes the study of embryology, anatomy, physiology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, pathology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, and etiology of diseases of the ear and temporal bone.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- A pediatric otolaryngologist has special expertise in the management of infants and children with disorders that include congenital and acquired conditions involving the aerodigestive tract, nose and paranasal sinuses, the ear, and other areas of the head and neck. The pediatric otolaryngologist has special skills in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of childhood disorders of voice, speech, language, and hearing.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
- An otolaryngologist with additional training in plastic and reconstructive procedures within the head, face, neck and associated structures, including cutaneous head and neck oncology and reconstruction, management of maxillofacial trauma, soft tissue repair and neural surgery. The field is diverse and involves a wide age range of patients, from the newborn to the aged. While both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are practiced, there are many additional procedures which interface with them.
Health Tools & Offers
Chantilly, VA Otolaryngologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Otolaryngologists in Chantilly, VA:
Otolaryngologists in Chantilly
- There are 1 Otolaryngologists in Chantilly, VA
- None of the Otolaryngologists in Chantilly have disciplinary actions
- 2 Otolaryngologists that practice in Chantilly also practice in 2 other cities
- Otolaryngologists in Chantilly, VA have practiced medicine for an average of 15 years.
Cities with Otolaryngologists nearby Chantilly