Orthopedic Surgeons in Virginia (VA)
|Big Stone Gap||Bluefield|
|Falls Church||Fort Eustis|
|Fork Union||Front Royal|
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Virginia Doctor Info
Orthopedic Surgeons in Virginia
- There are 630 Orthopedic Surgeons in Virginia
- Virginia Orthopedic Surgeons practice in 25 other specialties
- 1 of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Virginia have disciplinary actions
Popular Virginia Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons