Allergists and Immunologists in Murray (UT)
1121 E 3900 S Ste C130
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.
Health Tools & Offers
Murray, UT Allergist / Immunologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Allergists and Immunologists in Murray, UT:
Allergists and Immunologists in Murray
- There are 1 Allergists and Immunologists in Murray, UT
- None of the Allergists and Immunologists in Murray have disciplinary actions
Cities with Allergists and Immunologists nearby Murray