Hematologists in Brenham (TX)
Hematology / Oncology
605 Medical Ct
Brenham, TX 77833
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Brenham, TX Hematologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Hematologists in Brenham, TX:
Hematologists in Brenham
- There are 1 Hematologists in Brenham, TX
- None of the Hematologists in Brenham have disciplinary actions
- 1 Hematologists that practice in Brenham also practice in 1 other cities
- Hematologists in Brenham, TX have practiced medicine for an average of 30 years.
Cities with Hematologists nearby Brenham