Hematologists in Texas (TX)
|Cedar Park||Corpus Christi|
|San Marcos||Sugar Land|
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Texas Doctor Info
Hematologists in Texas
- There are 511 Hematologists in Texas
- Texas Hematologists practice in 26 other specialties
- 4 of the Hematologists in Texas have disciplinary actions
Popular Texas Cities with Hematologists