Anesthesiologists in Live Oak (TX)
Interventional Pain Management
Alamo Pain Center
12709 Toepperwein Rd
San Antonio, TX 78233
- An anesthesiologist is trained to provide pain relief and maintenance, or restoration, of a stable condition during and immediately following an operation, an obstetric or diagnostic procedure. The anesthesiologist assesses the risk of the patient undergoing surgery and optimizes the patient's condition prior to, during and after surgery. In addition to these management responsibilities, the anesthesiologists diagnose and treat acute, long standing and cancer pain problems; diagnose and treat patients with critical illnesses or severe injuries; direct resuscitation in the care of patients with cardiac or respiratory emergencies, including the need for artificial ventilation; and supervise post anesthesia recovery.
- Critical Care Medicine
- An anesthesiologist who specializes in critical care medicine diagnosis, treats and supports patients with multiple organ dysfunction. This specialist may have administrative responsibilities for intensive care units and may also facilitate and coordinate patient care among primary physicians, the critical care staff and other specialists.
- Pain Medicine
- An anesthesiologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic and/or cancer pain in both the hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
Live Oak, TX Anesthesiologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Anesthesiologists in Live Oak, TX:
Anesthesiologists in Live Oak
- There are 1 Anesthesiologists in Live Oak, TX
- None of the Anesthesiologists in Live Oak have disciplinary actions
- 1 Anesthesiologists that practice in Live Oak also practice in 1 other cities
- Anesthesiologists in Live Oak, TX have practiced medicine for an average of 21 years.
Cities with Anesthesiologists nearby Live Oak