Ophthalmologists in Parsons (TN)
- An ophthalmologist has the knowledge and professional skills needed to provide comprehensive eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are medically trained to diagnose, monitor, and medically or surgically treat all ocular and visual disorders. This includes problems affecting the eye and its component structures, the eyelids, the orbit and the visual pathways. In so doing, an ophthalmologist prescribes vision services, including glasses and contact lenses. No Sub Specialty.
Health Tools & Offers
Parsons, TN Ophthalmologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Ophthalmologists in Parsons, TN:
Ophthalmologists in Parsons
- There are 1 Ophthalmologists in Parsons, TN
- None of the Ophthalmologists in Parsons have disciplinary actions
- 1 Ophthalmologists that practice in Parsons also practice in 1 other cities
- Ophthalmologists in Parsons, TN have practiced medicine for an average of 43 years.
Cities with Ophthalmologists nearby Parsons