Dr. Tarun Jolly specializes in interventional pain management, anesthesiology, pain management in Marrero, Louisiana.
Dr. Tarun Jolly has been compared 166 times. Details of Dr. Jolly's 15 years experience as an MD and education at Louisiana State University are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Tarun Jolly has an average rating of 3.5 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Good based on 10 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Tarun Jolly? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Tarun Jolly has been identified as specializing in Interventional Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
Dr. Jolly attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine and graduated in 2001 having 15 years experience.
While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Tarun Jolly MD as:
Compare Similar Doctors
Related Cities and Specialties
- Anesthesiologists in Kenner, LA
- Anesthesiologists in Metairie, LA
- Anesthesiologists in Marrero, LA
- Pain Management Physicians in Kenner, LA
- Pain Management Physicians in Metairie, LA
- Pain Management Physicians in Marrero, LA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Kenner, LA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Metairie, LA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Marrero, LA
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Tarun Jolly?
Update your information