Cardiologists in South Carolina (SC)
Health Tools & Offers
South Carolina Doctor Info
Cardiologists in South Carolina
- There are 140 Cardiologists in South Carolina
- South Carolina Cardiologists practice in 8 other specialties
- None of the Cardiologists in South Carolina have disciplinary actions
Popular South Carolina Cities with Cardiologists
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- An internist who specializes in diseases of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- An area of medicine within the subspecialty of cardiology which uses specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart and technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the heart.
- A pediatric cardiologist provides comprehensive care to patients with cardiovascular problems. This specialist is skilled in selecting, performing, and evaluating the structural and functional assessment of the heart and blood vessels, and the clinical evaluation of cardiovascular disease.