Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian specializes in cardiovascular disease in Valencia, California.
Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian has been compared 141 times. Details of Dr. Kojoglanian's 20 years experience as an MD, his 2 hospital affiliations and education at University of Southern California are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian has an average rating of 5 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Excellent based on 16 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian has been identified as specializing in Cardiovascular Disease.
He obtained board certification from The American Board of Internal Medicine for Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kojoglanian is affiliated with 2 hospitals:
15031 Rinaldi St
Mission Hills, California
Dr. Kojoglanian attended medical school at University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and graduated in 1995 having 20 years experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian MD as:
- Years Experience
28 Years Experience
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Van Nuys, California
University of Maryland
Compare Similar Doctors
Related Cities and Specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease Physicians in Valencia, CA
- Cardiovascular Disease Physicians in Santa Clarita, CA
- Cardiovascular Disease Physicians in Newhall, CA
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Valencia, CA
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Santa Clarita, CA
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Newhall, CA
- Cardiologists in Valencia, CA
- Cardiologists in Newhall, CA
- Cardiologists in Santa Clarita, CA
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian?
Update your information