Dr. Sam Russo specializes in interventional pain management, general practice, preventive medicine, sports medicine in Winooski, Vermont.
Dr. Sam Russo has been compared 33 times. Details of Dr. Russo's experience as an DO and his hospital affiliation are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Sam Russo has an average rating of 5 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Excellent based on 1 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Sam Russo? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Sam Russo has been identified as specializing in Interventional Pain Management, General Practice, Preventive Medicine and Sports Medicine.
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Russo is affiliated with 1 hospital:
790 College Pkwy
Patients may also know Dr. Sam Russo DO as:
Compare Similar Doctors
We found 2 doctors with names similar to Dr. Sam Russo
Related Cities and Specialties
- Sports Medicine Specialists in South Burlington, VT
- Preventive Medicine Physicians in South Burlington, VT
- General Practice Physicians in South Burlington, VT
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Winooski, VT
- Preventive Medicine Physicians in Winooski, VT
- Sports Medicine Specialists in Winooski, VT
- General Practice Physicians in Winooski, VT
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in South Burlington, VT
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Sam Russo?
Update your information